The Dead and Reborn RPGers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite

2 posters

Go down

Elite Empty Elite

Post  jeroukoo Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 pm

A message to all good rpers on this site,
Bring it on.
You guys think you're good, but are you really good? Time to take the test. Time to rise above the others. Time to be Elite.

User:
Rank yourself on RPing scale:
Now, Roleplay this for me. Your best friend dies at the hands of a dragon. It roars in victory:

Me, I don't have an app. That would give you something to model off of for the RP sample.

Users
jeroukoo- Elite Leader
Silentangel- Member

Last edited by jeroukoo on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
jeroukoo
jeroukoo
still new RPGer but more well know

Location : Pwntown in the coutry of Pwnage on the continent of L33t on the world Cat

Back to top Go down

Elite Empty Re: Elite

Post  -SilentAngel Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm

User: SilentAngel
Rank yourself on RPing scale: 5, 6, or 7
Now, Roleplay this for me. Your best friend dies at the hands of a dragon. It roars in victory:
Kaven looked at the dragon from the ground. His right leg...broken..his left leg.. badly burned. There was no way he could go on. No way.. but he would have to. Luke died for him.. there was no way her life would be sacrificed in vain. The roar of the dragon rang through Kaven's body like an alarm clock, forcing him to wake up...stand up. He used his sword and pierced it into the ground then leaned on it like a crutch while balancing on his left leg. He struggled to stand up and fell. He stared up at the sky..he had enough energy for one shot.. one shot to change the world.. one shot to save the kingdom.. one shot to not let Luke's life not be wasted. He leaned on his arms and sat up, cringing at the pain that shot through him. He positioned his hands at the dragon, roaring in victory, he shifted his energy to his hand and a burst of light came from it. He fell to the ground, hoping he hit the dragon.. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. Maybe he and Luke would be together... he wouldn't know till he got there.. if he got there... He smiled and blacked out.
-SilentAngel
-SilentAngel
more well know RPGer
more well know RPGer

Back to top Go down

Post  jeroukoo Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 am

Excellent, accepted.
jeroukoo
jeroukoo

Location : Pwntown in the coutry of Pwnage on the continent of L33t on the world Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum